1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
I like it when posts like this are actually true
Zach Braff did an AMA on reddit a while ago and said the script would sometimes just say “Then Neil says something funny”
(Source: aimlessme, via the-northafrican)
I think we still live in a culture that assumes that men are single by choice and women are single because no one wants them.
Entretardes Fotografias. ♡ | ask.fm/entretardes on We Heart It.